SCALPED Interview: CBR

Jonah Weiland and the fine folks at Comic Book Resources have been big supporters of SCALPED so far, which I really appreciate. In fact, there's a new interview with me up on CBR as we speak:

BAD HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR: AARON TALKS “SCALPED”
by Emmett Furey
Jason Aaron's story is the stuff that aspiring comic book writers' dreams are made of: his very first published comics work featured Marvel's resident canuckle head, Wolverine. But while the 2002 Marvel Comics Talent Search winner described that as a “very cool experience” that he'd be only too eager to repeat, as of last year Aaron has found a new home at DC's Vertigo. “For now, Vertigo is where I belong,” Aaron told CBR News.

For the rest of the interview, click here.

1 comments :

Marc at: 9:01 AM said...

I have read the biggest praise for your new series The Other Side and I'm looking forward to Scalped. I hope both will get the TPB treatment so I can buy them at an affordable price over here (Belgium). I wish you all the best!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive