Planet Comicon this weekend in Kansas City

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, along with Jim Lee, Howard Chaykin, Tony Moore, Matt Fraction, B. Clay Moore, Jeremy Haun and tons of other guests. On Saturday at 11:00 am, Matt, Tony, Clay, Jeremy and I will be doing a panel on "Breaking Into Comics," which I'm sure will be most informative and enlightening.

After the convention, most of us will be heading over to Elite Comics in Overland Park for an evening edition of Free Comic Book Day. As I understand it, if you spend at least $20 in Elite between 5-8 pm, you'll get a free ticket to a screening of SPIDER-MAN 3 for later that night. All together, I think they'll be about 150 comic nerds all packed together in the same theater. Should be interesting.

Elite Comics
11842 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS
(913) 345-9910

0 comments :

Popular Posts

Blog Archive